This is a great opportunity to join a growing building automation company in the Columbus area. Ohio Control Solutions is built on over 25 years of experience, each of our technical staff is fully-trained and certified.
We encourage our employees to be the best that the industry has to offer. This is accomplished through leadership, teamwork, and good old-fashioned hard work. Each professional takes pride in ensuring that our customers receive the highest quality service.
Our employees enjoy top pay and great benefits. If you want to be the best in your field, we want to hear from you.
• Two years plus experience
• Need to have a good working knowledge of Building Automation Systems
• Ability to read building plans to determine installation of a control system
• Ability to work alone or manage a team of associates to install a BAS from start to finish
• Perform service calls to troubleshoot client problems
• Have knowledge of job site safety guidelines
• Ability to run BAS software a plus
• Knowledge of Niagara or Certified Programmer a plus
Apprentice Control Technicians
• Ability to or willing to learn how to use a multi-meter
• Ability to or willing to learn how to read electrical schematic
• Capable or willing to learn how to learn how to install conduit
Experienced electricians wanting to give your field of work a different look, contact us.
• Need to have a good working skills for installing conduit and electrical circuits
• Ability to read building plans to determine installation needs
We offer excellent benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Retirement 401K
• Company Truck
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com